The City of Lake Forest is located in the heart of South Orange County and the beautiful Saddleback Valley. The City’s motto, “remember the past, challenge the future,” is the Lake Forest way of life. The rich heritage of the past is preserved and enhanced in this contemporary city ready to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future. Lake Forest was incorporated as a city in 1991 to help ensure that it will always be an ideal place for business to prosper and people to live, work and play.
- Established as a City: 1991
- Size: 16.6 Square Miles
- Elevation: 394 Feet
- Population: 80,070
- Media Age: 38.2
- City Flower: Limonium (Purple Statice)
- City Tree: Coast Live Oak
- City Song: “This is My Beautiful City”
- City Bird: Hummingbird
- City Slogan: Lake Forest, Remember thePast – Challenge the Future
- School Districts: Saddleback Valley Unified School District
Visit: www.lakeforestca.gov for more information.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.